With so much change in the workplace, it’s critical that businesses are (re)defining their employee brand, leaning into a future-of-work strategy, and consistently communicating across levels of the company. In this expert session, Eric Harris, CEO of MindHandle shares best practices and tactics that will enhance your employer brand.
- The difference between employee branding & employer branding
- Who should own employer branding internally
- Why employer branding is so important
- Do you have a culture or an employer brand issue?
- Getting HR to think more like a marketing department
- Organizations need to talk about their WINS more often
- The biggest challenge with employer branding
- Using your leadership team as thought leaders
- And how to communicate culture & values in job postings.