With so much change in the workplace, it’s critical that businesses are (re)defining their employee brand, leaning into a future-of-work strategy, and consistently communicating across levels of the company.
Watch the engaging conversation on why companies need to stand out in the talent market and why it is a must to invest in your employer brand. In this episode of Engagement Experts, Eric Harris, Founder of MindHandle shared best practices and tactics that will enhance your employer brand.
- Why employer branding is important in a post pandemic world
- Importance of defining your future of work strategy
- Standing out as an employer of choice in a tight labor market
- Marketing and communications role in surviving the Great Resignation
- Practical best practices and strategies for modernizing your brand