Libby Fiumara, Talent Program Manager at Expel, joined us on The Modern People Leader. We talked about how Expel is turning performance management upside down.
- When she realized she wanted to hone in on one facet of HR,
- Why Expel rebranded performance management to performance enablement,
- Turning performance management upside down,
- Training managers to be more human,
- Using the wobble scale to navigate tough conversations,
- Applying energy management to prevent burnout,
- Deploying quarterly “reflect and resets”,
- Creating a common vocabulary across the company,
- Making HR a sounding board,
- Hybrid vs. remote vs. in-office decisions for companies,
- Where you should start if you’re rethinking performance management,
- Adam Grant’s Think Again, and wine and performance coaching.