Hallie Bregman, Global Head of People Analytics at PTC, joined us on The Modern People Leader. This episode is filled with nuggets of gold.
- Why the future Chief People Officer will have an analytics background,
- How COVID has elevated people analytics,
- The evolution of people analytics,
- The nuance between reporting & analytics, using analytics to tell stories,
- Organizing your people analytics team,
- Applying analytics to the candidate experience,
- Getting alignment with stakeholders on analytics initiatives,
- Year one of PTC’s analytics journey,
- Putting together the initial roadmap for people analytics,
- Where to start with DEI analytics,
- How to run a self-identification campaign for DEI,
- And why Hallie hates diversity dashboards.