In episode 19 Emma Brudner, Head of People at Reggora, joined us on The Modern People Leader.
We talked about what it has been like building out Reggora’s people processes from scratch, going fully distributed, and what they’re measuring on their first-ever pulse survey.
- How Emma made the jump from being a journalist to Head of People,
- Prioritizing people processes being put into place,
- Why she meets with every new hire,
- Influencing without authority in HR,
- Building the employee handbook & ensuring the policies are equitable,
- How going fully distributed is fueling headcount growth,
- How Reggora designed their first pulse survey,
- Recruiting for industry-specific expertise, and the difference between radical candor and being a jerk.