As a follow-up to last month’s Engagement Experts 101, we are excited to announce our April session – “Leveraging Neurodiversity as a Value Driver” – in celebration of Autism Awareness Month.
Neurodiversity is a viewpoint that brain differences are normal, rather than deficits. Over the last few years, companies have caught on to the fact that neurodivergent talent make up approximately 20% of the workforce and have experienced unemployment rates of up to 80. Through intentional diversity programs, organizations like SAP, Microsoft and Ernst & Young have created more inclusive workplaces that enable neurodivergent employees to thrive and have filled critical, technical roles in the process.
In this episode of Engagement Experts 101, Hiren Shukla, Neuro-Diverse CoE Leader @Ernst & Young, and Workify CEO, Stephen Huerta, will discuss how all businesses can leverage neurodiversity to create transformative value for the business.
- Stephen Huerta, Chief Executive Officer at Workify
- Hiren Shukla, Automation & Innovation / Neuro-Diverse CoE Leader, Ernst & Young Global
- Why neurodiversity should be considered, especially in the face of the Great Resignation
- Why companies like P&G, E&Y and many others are investing heavily in neurodiversity
- How to avoid common challenges in tapping into this diversity strategy
- What a neurodiversity strategy looks like in practice and execution
- How companies can avoid common pitfalls related to launching neurodiversity programs