Over the last eighteen months, companies have had to increasingly rely on quick pulse surveys to gather real-time feedback on a variety of topics as businesses have had to respond to internal and external forces impacting the employee experience.
Watch our informative discussion on tips and trends for developing and deploying effective pulse surveys. In this episode of Engagement Experts, Rhiana Barr, Chief People Officer at Greenlane Holdings shares best practices and tactics that will help your organization make better data-backed decisions and garner insights that will deliver impactful results.
- Stephen Huerta, Chief Executive Officer at Workify
- Rhiana Barr, Chief People Officer at Greenlane Holdings
- Why pulse surveys are important in a post pandemic world
- Methodologies rooted in people science and psychology
- Leveraging analytics to drive insights and action
- Strategies for cascading information through your organization
- Enacting change within teams and across the company