This week we had three return guests for another MPL Group Chat:
- Jennifer Paxton, VP People at Smile.io,
- Jaclyn Jussif, Director of Talent Acquisition at EDB, and
- Adrienne Barnard, SVP, People Operations & Experience at Mainstay
We talk about the summer of counteroffers & choice, moving people ops from an administrative function to a strategic function, and an employee-driven future of work.
- Moving people ops from an administrative function to a strategic function
- The summer of counteroffers & choice
- Focusing on key performers and high potential employees
- Mental wellness is top of mind for employees
- Will the four-day workweek be the norm in the future?
- Redesigning the employee journey for the future of work
- Collecting data is a strategic approach to making decisions
- Advocating for more people on the people team,
- HR has the data to make the decisions that will change employees’ lives,
- And an employee-driven future.