Stephanie Cramer, Vice President of Human Resources at MGAC, joined us on The Modern People Leader. We talked about how she’s incorporated solution selling into the way she recruits and what MGAC is doing to support their employees’ mental health.
- Why we should be jealous that Stephanie gets to work at MGAC (11:20),
- How recruiting has changed in the last 10 years (14:08), how she’s incorporated solution selling into recruiting (16:10),
- Stacking the deck in your favor to land the dream candidate (17:58),
- What discovery looks like at each stage in the recruiting lifecycle (22:00),
- Applying her empathic approach to recruiting to herself and her mental health journey (25:35),
- Her purpose analogy for life (30:10),
- What MGAC is doing to support their employees’ mental health (34:57),
- Empowering employees to get more active on social media (40:40),
- And the career advice she’d give her 22-year-old self (46:35).