Mai Ton, Chief People Officer at Fabric and Author of Come into My Office, joined us on The Modern People Leader.
We talked about why your identity shouldn’t be centered around what you do at work, how she prepped her former company for the 4-day workweek, and her book that she published last year.
- Why we should be jealous that Mai gets to work at Fabric (10:20),
- Why your entire identity shouldn’t be centered around your job title (13:35),
- How companies can help their people rediscover themselves (22:58),
- Sharing your story of the need to be more than your work (28:30),
- How Mai prepped her company for the four-day workweek (33:00),
- A couple of tools for taking control of your time (40:48),
- Why she wrote a book full of her crazy stories as an HR leader (43:50),
- The advice she’d give her 22-year-old self (53:24),
- What she sees coming next for the future of work (55:18), and more.