Angela Shaw, Chief People Officer at JuiceLand, joined us on The Modern People Leader.
We talked about her nontraditional path into HR, uninviting people from the party if they can’t get behind your organization’s shared beliefs, and bucking industry norms when it’s the right thing to do.
- Angela’s nontraditional path into HR
- her first 30, 60, 90 days on the job as the new CPO at JuiceLand
- creating shared beliefs, shared knowledge, and shared action with DEI efforts
- why the fight over who should own DEI is so frustrating
- bucking the industry norms when it’s the right thing to do
- staying true to who you are and what you represent
- and finding balance and learning how to say NO.