Jess Galica, the founder of the Reclaim Your Career project, joined us on The Modern People Leader.
Over the past year, she has interviewed 100+ women that have made successful career pivots. In this episode, she shares her findings as well as some of those stories.
- What led to Jess’s desire to make a career pivot
- What propelled her research and writing around women & career pivoting
- People in our generation are mastering the art of pivoting
- What’s feminist guilt?
- You’re the only one who needs to wake up and do your career every day
- Women are bearing the disproportionate brunt of the challenges the pandemic has put on people as it relates to work
- The three steps of a career pivo.