This week we had two return guests for another MPL Group Chat:
- Libby Fiumara, Talent Program Manager from Expel and
- Sarah Salbu Young, Talent Experience Partner at Pegasystems
We talked about how companies can bounce forward vs. focusing on the great resignation, the importance of pausing and reflecting on people who are making a positive impact on you at work, and trends heading into the last quarter of the year.
- We’re in an environment where it feels like things are moving slowly
- How to bounce forward vs. focusing on the great resignation
- Getting the most of being exposed to different people, ideas, and work
- Doing work that gives you energy and aligns with your purpose
- How time-off has become a safety need (think Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs) and why periodic company-wide days off will become the norm
- Why you should pause and reflect on people who are having a positive impact on you, and
- Trends in the workplace heading into Q4, the “People Quarter”.