Steve Cadigan, author, and former CHRO at LinkedIn, joined us on The Modern People Leader to discuss his recent book: ”Workquake: Embracing the Aftershocks of COVID-19 to Create a Better Model of Working”
- Steve’s journey from graduating with no plan to becoming LinkedIn’s first CHRO,
- the inspiration behind his book,
- workers and companies can see LESS of the future than ever before,
- what companies can learn from Duke basketball’s Coach K and his talent strategy,
- organizations are hiring for intellectual curiosity,
- the lifespan of a new skill is shorter than it has ever been,
- and how Steve was conned by students into joining TikTok.