For the 37th episode of The Modern People Leader, Daniel and Stephen explored the emergence of a new dual labor economy and the future implications this will have for businesses and employees. Specifically, we dove deep into the potential of the four-day workweek, as well as other pre-World War II work constructs that could change as part of the emergence of hybrid working.
- Future of work strategies and the impact to engagement and retention for companies
- Risks of rushing future of work strategies and things that should be considered
- Other related areas that are top of mind for HR Leaders
- Why we may need to consider a regional differences to hybrid work
- Potential of the four-day workweek and the logistical challenges behind it
- Other trends that may emerge based on the adoption of a hybrid working model