David Hanrahan, CHRO at Eventbrite, joined us on The Modern People Leader to share why Eventbrite is letting employees decide on whether or not they want to return to the office, what operating in high trust mode looks like, why you should take a hard look at your culture and why the traditional workweek is outdated.
- Origin story for Eventbrite’s decision to go hybrid
- Why operating in a high trust mode drives higher engagement
- How culture is fundamentally changing
- Suggestions for how to rethink your culture
- Why the 9-to-5 workday is a relic of the past
- How work and life will continue to blend together, and
- Key people metrics you should keep a close eye on.