The amazing Kristen Barbor, VP of Global HR at Groupon, joined us at The Modern People Leader and shared how Groupon continued to transform their business in the face of adversity and increased their share price in the process.
- Advancing (Groupon’s) business transformation during challenging times
- How to keep a “be human” approach within HR when pivoting your business
- Leveraging creativity as a secret weapon in Human Resources
- Why consensus-driven decision making can be detrimental to innovation
- Engaging your leaders in the “go forward plan” of defining your future of work
- Developing an engagement survey strategy post pandemic
- Utilizing a task force approach to drive action after engagement surveys, and
- How Groupon rebuilt and re-energized its workforce.