Advanced Analytics (Engagement):
• Indicators > Trend (Cluster)
• Indicators > Trend (Ribbon)
• Net Promoter Score > Trend by Demographic
• Net Promoter Score > Distribution
Advanced Analytics (Experience):
• Participation > Individual CompletionIn this feature summary, the section headers follow this format: Section > Tab
How to navigate the section headers
1. Sections are on the left-hand side.
2. Tabs are along the top.
Indicators > Trend (Cluster)
The cluster view lets you see how the indicator scores have changed over time. Each survey will be color coded as indicated by the legend on the right-hand side. This page shows the y-axis as the “Workify Score,” and the x-axis shows the different indicators.
Along the right-hand side you’ll see the filter pane. If you click the arrow near the word “Filter,” the pane will expand/collapse. From there, you can add or remove surveys or indicators from the visual.
Indicators > Trend (Ribbon)
The ribbon trend is another way to view how indicators have trended from survey to survey. The difference between this view and the cluster view is that you can compare how the indicators rank against one another over time.
The x-axis displays the survey and the indicator is color coded using the legend on the right-hand side.The scores are shown using the “Workify Score” (-100 to 100 scale). This trend page also has the same filtering functionality as described in the cluster view.
Net Promoter Score > Trend by DemographicThe NPS Trend by Demographic tab gives you the functionality to view how your eNPS score has trended from survey to survey. It’s broken out by a demographic field.
1. Choose the demographic field using Compare by dropdown. This will change the values displayed on the x-axis.
2. The surveys are color coded using the legend on the right-hand side of the page.
3. To filter out specific values on the x-axis, open up the filter pane on the right-hand side and click on the visual. This filter pane will display the values shown on the x-axis, where you can add or remove the values being displayed.
Net Promoter Score > Distribution
This next visual is only available for Employee Experience surveys.
The NPS Distribution shows the individual score responses per survey to the eNPS question. This table can be filtered based on employee name, or employee start or termination date. (It depends on which dashboard you’re viewing, New Hire or Exit).
Participation > Individual Completion
This visual is only available for Employee Experience surveys.
The Individual Completion table gives you an overview to see which employees have completed their surveys. This table can be filtered based on employee name, or employee start or termination date. (It depends on which dashboard you’re viewing, New Hire or Exit).
Follow along for more feature updates
That’s all for this month’s feature summary. Enjoy utilizing these new features, and check back in soon for more updates.If you have any questions or feedback on any of the new Workify features being released, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.